Hall A4 Stand 4119
Ascend is the world’s largest fully integrated manufacturer of polyamide 6,6 resin. Our proprietary technologies, reliability and performance help you get the most out of every product you produce.
See our showcase of PA66 innovations
Hybrid and EV applications:
Ascend’s portfolio of PA66 engineered compounds offers light-weighting and electrification solutions with enhanced thermal- and hydrolysis-resistance.
Polyamide 6,6 is an ideal solution for the challenges presented by hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Superior strength, rigidity, impact and electrical properties for connectors and power cable connector clamps.
- Rigidity and high strength to protect battery modules.
- Excellent chemical resistance, high DTUL, strength and ductility for battery housings and components.
- High-performance flame retardant materials for high voltage electrical disconnects.
- Lightweight reinforced and high strength for aluminum replacement.
Ascend offers a wide portfolio of nylon 6,6 engineered compounds designed for optimal system performance and ease of processing in under-the-hood applications.
- Glass-filled, heat-stabilized Vydyne H series grades are resistant to under-the-hood thermal and chemical exposure.
- Vydyne HR series delivers best-in-class thermal and hydrolysis-aging performance for demanding automotive cooling system applications.
- For turbocharged systems, Ascend’s Vydyne HT series, provides high levels of resistance to property degradation after long-term heat exposure.
- Vydyne impact-modified 40H series for connectors, cable jacketing, cable ties and fasteners provides superior flexibility, impact strength and durability at extreme temperatures.
Electrical and electronics applications:
Vydyne grades are developed to meet the increasing demand for safer, more reliable and high performing compounds for electrical and electronic applications.
- NEW Vydyne FR350J, an unreinforced, flame-retardant PA66 resin designed for E&E applications under harsh environments making it ideal for connectors for unattended appliances. With glow wire performance of 960°C at all thicknesses, FR350J has the highest GWIT with zero flame.
- Vydyne ECO366H, an unreinforced PA66 grade that meets V0 rating down to 0.40 mm and exhibits best in class RTI (electrical) of 150°C. ECO366H exhibits superior melt flow for intricate parts and delivers good stiffness/impact balance, chemical resistance and superior thermal resistance.